09 Jun CST2 CORAL THEART METALLIC GLAZES
Coral the art is a unique special texture based paint on a combination of pure acrylic and pearl pigment. The combination of Pure Acrylic and Pearl provides a washable, unique and elegant appearance and a rich exotic look. It is an interior system, suitable for the Widest choice of Buildings e.g. Hotels, Stores, restaurants, bars hallways, recess – feature walls, staircases, lift wells etc.
Binder : pure acrylic copolymer.
Pigments : pearl pigments.
Appearance : silk to matt.
Colour Range : copper, silver, bronze, gold etc.
Drying Time at 30° C
Touch Dry : 30 min.
Dry to handle : 2 hrs.
Recoating : 2 –4 hrs.
VOC Level : below 100g/L. (Green seal standard is 50g/L for flatcoatings)
Product Information Appearance : metallic
Colour : various (silver, copper, gold etc)
Solids : Approx. 40% by volume
Method : Brush, Roller .spray
Mixing : Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle until homogeneous
S G at 23°C : 1.20 kg/ℓ
Calculated max VOC : Thinning : not recommended.
Cleaning : Water.
The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used.
Application Details Mixing Method
Stir well with a flat paddle for 5 minutes before use. During painting, stir every 30 minutes.
Ensure that all surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, oil, grease and any contaminants.
NEW SURFACES :
Fill imperfections with Call Stucco putty or Coral Wall plaster.
- Apply one coat Coral theart basecoat.
- Apply one or more coats of a suitable Coral the art topcoats in the required colourto achieve a solid base coat colour. Allow to dry thoroughly.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES IN GOOD CONDITION
- Clean down thoroughly with detergent as directed. Rinse well to remove all traces of the soap solution. Sand glossy/enamel surfaces.
- Apply one or more coats of a suitable Coral theart topcoat inthe required colour to achieve a solid base coat colour. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- All other surfaces must be suitably prepared.
- Stir well with a flat paddle for 5 minutes before use. During painting, stir every 30 minutes.
- Apply two coats for desired effect to be evident.
- Apply thin, even coats and avoid over spreading.
- When brushing, strokes should be in a single direction – vertical, diagonal and horizontal strokes each appear as different shades.
- The application technique would affect the appearance of the paint. The recommendation is to practice on a small section of the wall before painting. Most applicators have found that the criss cross brush effect is most suitable
- Avoid touch up areas on broad-wall application
- Use recommended nap rollers, brushes and other professional application tools available at Insignia limited and selected dealer outlets.
All tools used to pattern the surface should be cleaned regularly to avoid build-up of material.
Thinning not recommended, product is ready for use.
Health and Safety Information
Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. Remove/wash all paint splashes with clean water and soap. Keep out of the reach of children.
Materials and all related packaging must be disposed off in safe way in accordance with the requirement of local authorities.
Pack sizes : 1 Litres.